TABLE OF CONTENTS
Sometimes, many games always provide only one port to output game's data, demands may create conflicts, so we will resolve port conflicts between custom game plugins and "MOZA Pit House" telemetry data in game.
|Games||Game which provides only one port to output game's data ("Dirt Rally 2.0" as an example)|
|Devices||"MOZA" Base Wheel|
|System||Win10, Win 11|
|Software||"SimHub”, "MOZA Pit House", Third-party plug-ins|
3 Configuration flow
1. Download the "SimHub" software and install it
2. Find the game in "SimHub" ( "DIRT Rally 2.0" as an example)
3. Click "Game Config" (top right corner) to enter the configuration
4. Check , then click "Add Forward Target" to add a forward port
5. Enter the port number of the custom plug-in (for example, "ZTMZ Club Road Book Tool") and the port number of "MOZA Pit House"
( *Tips :
- In the preceding figure, the port number in the green box cannot be the same as that in the red box. The IP address is the local IP address: 127.0.0.1
- For port number Settings, see "Appendix" at the bottom of the page.
6. Setting result interface
4 Start the game flow
1. Keep "MOZA Pit House" open.
2. Keep custom game plugin tools open (cannot be closed in games)
3. Keep "SimHub" open (can't be closed in-game)
4. Open the game
(*Tips : If there is no telemetry data, restart "MOZA Pit House")
1. Port number of "ZTMZ Club Road book tool"
Click on the Settings icon in the upper right corner
Modify "Listening UDP Port" (example: to 20778)
2. Port number of "MOZA Pit House"
Port number list:
The Ip address of all games in the list is 127.0.0.1