TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 List of supported games
- 2 FFB Configuration
- 3 Telemetry Configuration
1 List of supported games
MOZA Pit House v126.96.36.199 and above supports the following F1 Games:
- F1 2021
- F1 2020
- F1 2019
As F1 series configuration is the same, so the following configuration to F1 2021 example, other games can be adjusted according to the actual situation.
2 FFB Configuration
F1 2021's Force Feedback does not require configuration to support it.
3 Telemetry Configuration
3.1 One Click Configuration
1. Find the icon of F1 2021 in the MOZA Pit House game list and click the configure button.
2. After successful configuration, the game icon will appear "Configured", if you cannot configure it, see Maunal Configuration.
3.2 Maunal Configuration
1. If the game is running, quit the game first.
2. Go to "This PC\Documents\My Games\F1 2021\hardwaresettings" and open the "hardware_settings_config.xml" file using a text editor. And edit the following 6 attributes (without youtTelemetry) of <udp> under element <motion> to save:
<udp yourTelemetry="restricted" ip="127.0.0.1" sendRate="40hz" port="22021" broadcast="true" format="2021" enabled="true" />
Different games have different port values:
Note: If the hardware_settings_config.xml file is not found, or if the directory is not found, start the game first, let the game generate these files, and then exit the game to modify.