TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 List of supported games
- 2 FFB Configuration
- 3 Telemetry Configuration
1 List of supported games
MOZA Pit House v188.8.131.52 and above supports the following F1 Games:
- F1 2023
- F1 2022
- F1 2021
- F1 2020
- F1 2019
As F1 series configuration is the same, so the following configuration to F1 2021 example, other games can be adjusted according to the actual situation.
2 FFB Configuration
F1 2021's Force Feedback does not require configuration to support it.
3 Telemetry Configuration
3.1 One Click Configuration
1. Find the icon of F1 2021 in the MOZA Pit House game list and click the configure button.
2. After successful configuration, the game icon will appear "Configured", if you cannot configure it, see Maunal Configuration.
3.2 Maunal Configuration
1. If the game is running, quit the game first.
2. Go to "This PC\Documents\My Games\F1 2021\hardwaresettings" and open the "hardware_settings_config.xml" file using a text editor. And edit the following 6 attributes (without youtTelemetry) of <udp> under element <motion> to save:
<udp yourTelemetry="restricted" ip="127.0.0.1" sendRate="40hz" port="22021" broadcast="true" format="2021" enabled="true" />
Different games have different port values:
Note: If the hardware_settings_config.xml file is not found, or if the directory is not found, start the game first, let the game generate these files, and then exit the game to modify.
Q: Using official preset in F1 23, the left joystick cannot control the menu selection
A: Switch the stick mode to button mode on the steering wheel page in Pit House
Q: F1 22 Pit room lens auto to the left
A: Recently F1 22 has been updated with official presets for each MOZA product, the button number 19 works in immersive pit stops, but the preset currently has some bugs. temporary solution:Download the configuration file below and overwrite the game file according to the document inside the file to temporarily solve such problems.